Wednesday, April 20, 2016

3/2/16

during the week I came up with the design of the flyers, I also printed some out and we are ready to hand them out in different schools around the community. Nahum is working on the posters he will have all of them done pretty soon. for the location Nahum and I have decided to have the event take place at the same school rather than going to a public park. the reason is because we would have to get parents permissions and signatures for students to leave campus and we would also have to get permission to do it at a park, we thought it would be easier to deal with it by doing it at school.





today during class we came up 7-10 questions to ask our P.E teacher, Mentz. we will be meeting with him and we will ask him if its okay if we interview him. hopefully he has no problem with that . after recording Mr. Mentz we will be uploading the interview to our blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment